So you’re about to make that once-in-a-lifetime journey. We hope and pray that it is blessed for you.
To help you on your way we have compiled a handy list of things to remember for when you’re going on Hajj……
- How to do Hajj book/materials
- Book of duas and dhikr (recitations)
- Small prayer mat
- Any prescription medicines you may need
- Paracetamol or other every day medicines
- First Aid Kit – Including plasters or blisters
- Sun Cream – Unscented
- Tissues and toilet paper
- Ihram Clothing (2 white sheets of cloth to wrap around the body)
- Small essentials body bag and/or rucksack
- Flip flops or other comfortable, durable slippers
- Phone chargers and other cables – Don’t forget to bring a converter too!
- Energy or cereal bars